- B.Sc. Electrical & Computer Engineering, Taibah University, Madinah Saudi Arabia, 2016.
- Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG).
- Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC).
- Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE).
Sakhaa Al-Saedi completed her bachelor's degree in Computer Science in 2016 at Taibah University. She is the founder of the Medvation startup company, inventing educational kits that teach children concepts of robotics and Machine Learning (ML) in fun ways. She worked as a product developer at the Namma Al-Munawara company, Madinah, before starting her master's degree at KAUST in 2017. She is currently working with the Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG) of Professor Robert Hoehndorf on human genome sequencing to evaluate the impact of Saudi-specific allele frequencies on variant calling.
Sakhaa's research interests include artificial intelligence and machine learning. Her group develops ML model to predict and evaluate the impact of specific allele frequencies on variant calling, and perform analysis of variant calling to understand genotype of the Saudi population.
- Certificate of Second place(Silver medal) for the innovation the recycling of paper at the international KIWI 2017-exhibition for innovation for the Female that holed 8- 11 Jun 2017 in Seoul-South Korea (2017).
- Certificate of Second place(Silver medal) for the innovation in the international invention, and Technology Exhibition (ITEX 2017)-holed in 11-13 May in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia (2017).
- Certificate of a special award in the international invention (Gold medal) form Indonesia invention and innovation promotion Award (INNOPA), the innovation in the international invention, and Technology Exhibition (ITEX 2017)-holed in 11-13 May in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia (2017)
- Certificate of the first place in the NASA challenges (2017).
- Cultural Forum for the students of the first scientific universities and institutions of higher education in the Gulf States Cooperation Council of Arab 1437 HJ (2016).
- Certificate of the Second place in scientific innovations in the First Scientific Cultural Forum for the students of the GCC 1436 H (2015).