- PhD, USTC Dept. of CS (2012/09–2017/07).
- Bachelor of Engineering, USTC Dept. of CS (2008/09–2012/07).
Chengcheng Yang is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow working with Professor Xiangliang Zhang Machine Intelligence and kNowledge Engineering (MINE) Laboratory in King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Chengcheng's research interests include Spatial Temporal Data Management.
- Yang C, Chen L, Shang S, et al. Toward Efficient Navigation of Massive-Scale Geo-Textual Streams[C]. IJCAI, 2019:4838-4845.
- Deng D, Yang C*, Shang S, et al. LCJoin: Set Containment Join via List Crosscutting[C]. ICDE, 2019:362-373.
- Jin P, Yang C, Yue L, et al. SAL-hashing: A Self-Adaptive Linear Hashing Index for SSDs[J]. TKDE 2018.
- Yang C, Jin P, Yue L, et al. Self-Adaptive Linear Hashing for solid state drives[C]. ICDE, 2016:433-444.
- Jin P, Yang C, Jensen C S, et al. Read/write-optimized tree indexing for solid-state drives[J]. The VLDB Journal, 2016, 25(5), 695-717.