- Ph.D., Genetics, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies, Mishima, Japan, 2009
- Master of Agriculture, Biotechnology, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 1999
- Bachelor of Agriculture, Biotechnology, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan, 1996
Honors & Awards
- 2010: The Outstanding Lead Engineer Award, Mitsubishi Space Software Co., Ltd.
- 2004: Doctoral Candidate for Higher Education Program, Mitsubishi Space Software Co., Ltd.
My original question in biology is the Origin and History of Eukaryotes. I also love to understand the possibility of Genomic Breeding in the imminent global food security issue. To these ends, currently, I aim to determine the biological significance in big data of marine and crop genomics, by the means of diverse bioinformatics methodologies.
- 2015-present: Technical Specialist, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- 2015-present: Visiting Research Scientist, National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, Tsukuba, Japan
- 2013-present: Visiting Research Scientist, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Maebashi, Japan
- 2012-present: Visiting Research Scientist, Meiji University, Kawasaki, Japan
- 2012-2015: Visiting Research Scientist, National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology, Chiba, Japan
- 2011-present: Guest Lecturer, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Maebashi, Japan
- 2004-2007 & 2010-2015: Visiting Research Scientist, National Institute of Genetics, Mishima, Japan
- 2009-2015: Senior Research Scientist & Lead Engineer, Mitsubishi Space Software Co., Ltd., Tsukuba, Japan
- 1999-2009: Systems Engineer, Mitsubishi Space Software Co., Ltd., Tsukuba, Japan
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Database Issue Editor, Plant & Cell Physiology (Oxford University Press)
- The Genetics Society of Japan (GSJ)
- The Japanese Society of Plant Physiologists (JSPP)
- Japanese Society for Plant Cell and Molecular Biology (JSPCMB)
- Japanese Society of Breeding (JSB)
- The Molecular Biology Society of Japan (MBSJ)