- M.Sc. Software Design and Development, National University of Ireland Galway (Ireland).
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Engineering, Taibah University (KSA).
- 2020 - 2021: Data Scientist, Petromin Co. KSA.
- 2013 - 2020: Software Engineer/Research Specialist: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (BESE), KSA.
- 2013 - 2013: Systems Engineer: Dental College, Medina KSA.
- 2011 - 2012: Co-op Engineer, Ericsson Software Campus, Athlone, Ireland.
- 2007 - 2010: Software Developer, Caterpillar Inc. Heavy Equipment & Machinery (Al-Zahid group), KSA.
Daniya received her M.Sc. degree in Software Design and Development from NUIG in Ireland and later took the role of a Software Engineer/Research Specialist at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering Department. Daniya also worked as a Data Scientist for Petromin’s HQ in KSA before starting her PhD at KAUST with Prof. Markus Hadwiger’s research group.
- Virtual reality framework for editing and exploring medial axis representations of nanometric scale neural structures
Boges DJ, Calì C, Magistretti PJ, Hadwiger M, Sicat R, and Agus M. Journal of Computers & Graphics Elsevier, (2020)
- Immersive environment for creating, proofreading, and exploring skeletons of nanometric scale neural structures
Boges DJ, Calì C, Magistretti PJ, Hadwiger M, Sicat R, and Agus M STAG: Smart Tools and Applications in Graphics (2019)
- GLAM: Glycogen-derived Lactate Absorption Modelling for visual analysis of dense and sparse surface reconstructions of rodent brain structures on desktop systems and virtual environments
Agus M, Cali C, Boges DJ, Nicolas Gagnon, Magistretti PJ, and Hadwiger M. Computers & Graphics, August 2018, Pages 85-98
- Three-dimensional immersive virtual reality for studying cellular compartments in 3D models from EM preparations of neural tissues
Calì, C., Baghabra, J., Boges, D. J., Holst, G. R., Kreshuk, A., Hamprecht, F. A., et al. (2016) J. Comp. Neurol. 524, 23–38
- Ultrastructural analysis of glycogen in hippocampal astrocytic processes using 3D virtual reality.
Calì C, Boges DJ, Holst GR, Kreshuk A, Hamprecht FA, Srinivasan M, Lehvaslaiho H and Magistretti PJ (2015) Front. Neurosci. Conference Abstract: 11th National Congress of the Belgian Society for Neuroscience.