N. Kouzayha, "Signaling and Sleep Mode Enhancement Strategies for Machine to Machine over Cellular Networks", PhD dissertation, American University of Beirut (AUB), Lebanon, 2018.
N. Kouzayha, "Evaluation of Random Access Mechanisms in LTE Networks for the Support of M2M Applications", M.Sc. thesis, Lebanese University, Lebanon, 2013.
1. S. Saab, A. Eid, N. Kouzayha, J. Costantine and Z. Dawy, “Efficient RF Wake-up and Charging of IoT Devices using Ambient WiFi Signals,” in preparation.
2. N. Kouzayha, Z. Dawy, J. G. Andrews, and H. ELSawy, “Joint downlink/uplink RF-based wake-up solution for IoT over cellular networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1574-1588, Mar. 2018.
3. H. Khodr, N. Kouzayha, M. Abdallah, J. Costantine and Z. Dawy, "Energy Efficient IoT Sensor With RF Wake-Up and Addressing Capability," in IEEE Sensors Letters, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 1-4, Dec. 2017.
4. N. Kouzayha, M. Jaber and Z. Dawy, "Measurement-Based Signaling Management Strategies for Cellular IoT," in IEEE Internet of Things Journal, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 1434-1444, Oct. 2017.
1. N. Kouzayha, H. ELSawy, Z. Dawy and J. G. Andrews, “Analysis of an ID-based RF Wake-up Solution for IoT Over Cellular Networks,” in Proc. IEEE Global Communication Conference (Globecom) – Workshops, Dec. 2017.
2.N. Kouzayha, Z. Dawy and J. G. Andrews, "Analysis of a Power Efficient Wake-Up Solution for M2M over Cellular Using Stochastic Geometry," in Proc. IEEE Global Communications Conference (Globecom), Dec. 2016.
3.N. Kouzayha, M. Jaber, and Z. Dawy, “M2M data aggregation over cellular networks: Signaling-Delay Trade-offs”, in Proc. IEEE Global Communication Conference (Globecom) - Workshops, Dec. 2014.
4.M. Jaber, N. Kouzayha, Z. Dawy, and A. Kayssi, “On cellular network planning and operation with M2M signalling and security considerations,” in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) - Workshops, June 2014.
5. N. Kouzayha, N. C. Taher, Y. Ghamri-Doudane, "Towards a better support of machine type communication in LTE-networks: Analysis of random access mechanisms", in Proc. 2nd International Conference on Advances in Biomedical Engineering (ICABME), Sept. 2013
Scientific and Professional Memberships
IEEE Member, IEEE Communication Society Member.