- M.S. in Electronic And Electrical Engineering, University Of Glasgow, UK (September 2015 – September 2016).
- B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering, University Of Electronic Science And Technology Of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China (September 2011 - Ju1y 2015).
Honors and Awards
- Lloyd's Register Foundation Scholarship, UK (2015 – 2016).
- China Scholar Council Scholarship For Eminent Undergraduates (2014 -2015).
Rui Chen was a Visiting Student at the Communication Theory Lab (CTL) and Photonics Laboratory at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) from the University of Cambridge. Currently, he is a Ph.D. student at the University of Cambridge, UK.
- Gao, D., Pan, L., Liu, R., Chen, R., & Xie, M. (2015, September). Correlated warped Gaussian processes for gender-specific age estimation. In Image Processing (ICIP), 2015 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 133-137). IEEE.