I study and develop optical wireless communication systems.
- M.S./Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering at KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, January 2018 - Present.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering at KFUPM, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, January 2014 - January 2018.
- Research intern, Photonics Laboratory, KAUST, (7-2017 - 8-2017).
- Teaching assistant, Communications Laboratory, KFUPM, (2/2017 - 6/2017).
Honors and Awards
- Qiyas Excellence Award for Scientific Distinction.
- KFUPM Physics Olympiad - 1st place.
Omar Alkhazragi is an M.S./Ph.D. student at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). He obtained the degree of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with First Honors from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) in 2018. He was a visiting student at KAUST during the summer of 2017.
Omar's research interests include Optical wireless communications and Solid-state lighting.