There are very good research atmosphere and knowledgeable friends.
I am very interested in communication technology and CTL can provide me many attractive chances.
- B.S. in Communication Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, Sichuan, China (September 2016- Present)
- Exchange student in King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, the kingdom of Thailand (August 2018- September 2018)
Honors & Awards
- 2018, Excellent students scholarship of UESTC
- 2017, 3rd Prize, Mathematical Modeling Contest, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC)
- 2017, Excellent students scholarship of UESTC
- 2017, 1st Prize, Final Speech Contest, UESTC-University of Cambridge summer school, 2017
- 2016, 1st Prize, Oral English Talent Competition
Bldg.1 Level 3 3118-WS06.
Yingquan Li is a visiting student in the Communication Theory Lab (CTL) under the supervision of Professor Mohamed-Slim Alouini at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Yingquan Li is an undergraduate in Communication Engineering from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, and will obtain his bachelor degree in 2020. He has been an exchange student in KMITL (King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang).
Yingquan Li is focusing in the area of digital signal processing , wireless optical communication and circuit design. He is currently working on underwater wireless optical communication.