Integrated Circuit Design Tools:
- Cadence IC6
- Virtuoso Schematic & Layout Editors with ADE-GXL optimization engine
- Mentor Graphics Calibre verification Tools
- Agilent ADS
- Ansys HFSS
- CST Microwave Studio
- Ansys Maxwell
Fabrication & Characterization Equipment:
Voxel 8 3-D Electronics Printer.
Dimatix DMP-2831 Inkjet printer for printing electronics on flexible substrates such as paper, plastics, etc.
LPKF Protomat S103 for rapid PCB prototyping.
Cascade Summit 12000B-M probe station.
Agilent E4991A RF Impedance/Material analyzer.
Anritsu Vectorstar MS4647A Network Analyzer upgraded using dedicated external mixers enabling measurements upto 110 GHz.
Satimo Starlab 18 GHz Anechoic chamber.
Customized Satimo Mini-SNF Anechoic chamber from 18 to 110 GHz suitable for probe-fed antennas.
In addition access to following equipment is available:
- Spectrum Analyzers upto to 110GHz
- Signal Generators upto 110 GHz
- KRUSS Rheometer - Viscosity investigation of fluids
- KRUSS Drop Shape Analysis - Measures surface tension and contact angle or Fluids
- Dektak Profilometer - Measurement of surface profiles
- Zygo Interferometer - Fast Imaging of fabricated devices
- Nanosurf Atomic Force Microscope - Allows Surface measurements at nm scale
- Precision Laser System Engraving Laser - Rapid Prototyping
Lastly, state-of-the-art nano-fabrication & characterization facilities such as EBL, SEM, TEM, etc are accessible through KAUST Core Labs. Details available at http://anic.kaust.edu.sa/Pages/Facilities