- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Physics. Department of Physics and Astronomy “Galileo Galilei”- University of Padova, Italy, 2014.
- Bachelor of Technology (B-Tech), Electronics and Tele-communication. Ajay-Binay Institute of Technology (A.B.I.T), Orissa, India.
- Research Assistant at Indian Institute of Technology-Mumbai, India.
- Visiting Research Student at Scuola Normale Superiore- National Enterprise of Nano-Science and Nano-Technology, Pisa-Italy.
- Junior Research Fellow at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India.
Gaurav Jayaswal worked as a Post Doctorate Fellow at Integrated Microwaves Packaging Antennas & Circuit Technology (IMPACT) Research Group with Professor Atif Shamim at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Gaurav's research interests included Nano-fabrications, Nano-Photonics, and Nanotechnology, Microfluidics and Graphene.
- G. Jayaswal, et. al., “ Milli meter wave micro-strip line” Int. J. Res. Engn. Sci. Technol. (2011)
- The project entitled “Photoelectron Spectrometer” in Indian Physics Association(National Journal-2008).
- G.Jayaswal, et. al., “Observing angular deviations in light beam reflection via weak measurement” Oct 2014, Frontier in Optics (FIO), USA. (Oral)
- G.Jayaswal, et. al. “Observing angular deviations in light beam reflection via weak measurement” June 2014, CLEO, USA. (Oral talk)
- G.Jayaswal, et. al. “ Weak measurement of the Goos Hanchen Shift” April 2013, SPIE –Photonics Europe Brussels, Belgium (Poster)
- G.Jayaswal, G.Mistura, and M.Merano “Weak measurement of the Goos Hanchen Shift” June 2013, CLEO, USA. (Oral talk)
- G.Jayaswal, et. al.,“ Weak measurement of the Goos Hanchen Shift” April 2013, Max Planck Institute, Dresden, Germany. (Poster).
- G.Jayaswal and G.Mistura “Fabrication of Microfluidics for Chemical and Biological application” May 2012, (DTU), Denmark. (Oral talk). .
- Jayaswal, Gaurav, “Fibre-optics” Jan 2007, Nehru Science Center, Mumbai, India.(Oral talk).
- S. Kasture, G.Jayaswal, A.Mohan, A.V.Gopal ” Fabrication and Characterization of Metallo-Dielectric Structure” International Conference (TIFR, India and ANL USA meet) Published (02/2010). (Poster)
G.Jayaswal, et. al., “Observing angular deviations in light beam reflection via weak measurement” Optics letters vol 39, pp 6257-6260 (11- 2014).
G.Jayaswal , et. al., “Observation of the Imbert-Fedorov effect via weak value amplification”Optics letters vol 39, pp 2266-2269 ( 04- 2014).
G.Jayaswal , et. al., “Weak measurement of the Goos-Hanchen shift” Optics letters vol 38, issue 8, pp 1232-1234 (03-2013).