- M.S in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Program, KAUST, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2010.
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 2009.
- System Integration & Technology Consulting at Accenture Pte Ltd in Singapore.
Muhammad Umair Khalid obtained his Master's degree in Electrical Engineering under the supervision of Professor Atif Shamim at Integrated Microwaves Packaging Antennas & Circuit Technology (IMPACT) Research Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Muhammad's research interests included Integrated Antenna Design for System on Package (SoP) and System on Chip (SoC) Applications, Gain Enhancement Components for Integrated Antennas, Design of Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFIC), Computational Electromagnetics.
• F. Ghaffar, M. U. Khalid, K. Salama, A. Shamim, “24 GHz LTCC Fractal Antenna Array SoP With Integrated Fresnel Lens”, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. PP, Issue 99, July 2011.
• M. U. Khalid, A. Shamim, K. N. Salama, “24 GHz Multi-dielectric LTCC Fresnel Lens for Automotive Radar SOP Applications”, The 27th Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics (ACES), March 2011.
• F. A. Ghaffar, M. U. Khalid, A. Shamim, K. N. Salama, “Gain- Enhanced LTCC System on Package (SoP) for Automotive UMRR Applications”, 53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, pp. 934-937, August 2010.