- Ph.D., Computer Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, 2016
- B.S., Computer Science, Jinan University, China, 2009
Honors & Awards
- National Scholarship, 2015
- Excellent Student of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Zhuliyuehua Scholarship, granted by of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- ShuGuang Scholarship, granted by Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Scholarship, 2008
Bing Li is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Visual Computing Center (VCC) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), working with Professor Bernard Ghanem at the Image and Video Understanding Laboratory (IVUL).
Education and Early Career
Bing Li received her bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Jinan University, Guangzhou, China, in 2009. She holds a Ph.D. degree from the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China in 2016.
In 2016, Bing Li worked as a Postdoc Fellow at the University of Southern California, USA, before joining KAUST.
She is mainly interested in Visual Content Analysis and Processing, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.