- Ph.D., Combustion Science, The University of Poitiers, France, 2002
- M.S., Aerodynamics, Combustion and Thermodynamics, The University of Poitiers, France, 1999
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, French Institute for Advanced Mechanical Engineering (IFMA), France, 1998
- 2021 - Present: Associate Professor, KAUST, KSA
- 2016 - 2021: Assistant Professor, KAUST, KSA
- 2014 - 2016: Research scientist, KAUST, KSA
- 2003 - 2014: Research engineer, CNRS – Ecole Centrale Paris, Châtenay-Malabry, France
- Enhancement of the lean stability and blow-off limits of methane-air swirl flames at elevated pressures by nanoseco...
F. Di Sabatino, D.A. Lacoste
J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys.53, 355201, (2020)
- Femtosecond two-photon laser-induced fluorescence imaging of atomic hydrogen in a laminar methane-air flame assiste...
D. Del Cont-Bernard, M. Ruchkina, P. Ding, J. Bood, A. Ehn, D.A. Lacoste
Plasma Sources Sci. Technol.29, 065011, (2020)
- Enhancement of the transition to detonation of a turbulent hydrogen–air flame by nanosecond repetitively pulsed pla...
J.A.T. Gray, D.A. Lacoste
Combust. Flame199, 258-266, (2019)
- Comparison of electrical breakdowns produces by a nanosecond high-voltage pulse applied to metallic and composite m...
A. Reguig, B. Ramljak, K.P. Chatelain, J.S. Damazo, E. Kwon, D.A. Lacoste
IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci.47(10), 4683-4690, (2019)
- Effect of pressure on the transfer functions of premixed methane and propane swirl flames
F. Di Sabatino, T.F. Guiberti, W.R. Boyette, W.L. Roberts, J.P. Moeck, D.A. Lacoste
Combust. Flame193, 272-282, (2018)