B.E., Electrical and Computer Engineering, American University of Beirut, Lebanon,2020
Honors & Awards
• Distinguished Graduate Award for Electrical and Computer Engineering (2020)
• Mohamad Ali Safieddine Endowed Award for Academic Excellence (2020)
• Ranked first on Electrical Engineering Department among the graduating class with a GPA of 4 /4, American University of Beirut
• Dean's honor list award for four consecutive years, American University of Beirut
• Blom Shabeb Scholarship (2016)
• Top 10 Lebanese Students in General Science Official Exams (2016)
Hasan is an Electrical and Computer Engineering MS/Ph.D. student in Image and Video Understanding Lab (IVUL) Group in Visual Computing Center (VCC) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) under the supervision of Professor Bernard Ghanem.
Education and Early Career
Hasan obtained his bachelor's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from American University of Beirut in 2020. He joined KAUST in 2020 to pursue his MS and PhD degrees.
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision