November 27 - December 2, 2022
January 8 - 13, 2023
Applied Mathematics School
The KAUST Applied Mathematics School is a 1-week visiting program aiming to introduce undergraduate and master's students to special research topics focusing on key areas in applied mathematics and computational science.
- Special talks from world-renowned experts and faculty in Applied Mathematics, Computational Science, and Statistics.
- The opportunity to interact with high-profile international researchers and to learn more about our research groups.
- Side workshops.
- Social events.
What will you learn?
- Computational probability, mainly the design, analysis, and application of stochastic algorithms to real-world data problems.
- The numerical methods for partial differential equations (PDEs).
- The analysis and development of novel algorithms for ordinary and partial differential equations for fluid flow problems.
Who can apply?
- Fresh graduate, senior undergraduate, or current master's students in the related area of study (Mathematics, Statistics, ...etc).
- Cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.5 out of 4.00 or above.
- Good command of English.
What will you get?
- Onboarding fees
- Free accommodation
- Access to community resources
- Certificate of completion