Building 1, Al-Khawarizmi, 4th floor, 4101-WS19
Esmail Abdul Fattah is a Ph.D. candidate In Statistics at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), studying under the supervision of Professor Håvard Rue in his research group.
- Master in Computational Science, American University of Beirut AUB, Lebanon (2018).
- B.S. in Mathematics, Haigazian University, Beirut, Lebanon (2015).
- Minor in Computer Science, Haigazian University, Beirut Lebanon (2015).
- Consultant and Math Instructor at PADILIEA, a project implemented by AUB, King's College London and Kayany Foundation to support Syrian refugees (2018-2019).
- Research Assistant at AUB, headed by Prof. Kharroubi, project entitled "The importance of accounting for parameter uncertainty around SF-6D value sets." (2018)
- Graduate Assistant, Math Department at AUB (2016-2017).
- Administrative Assistant at Majdal Anjar Municipality, Bekaa, Lebanon (2016-2017).
- Tutor at Mmkn Organization (2014).
- Intern at apps2YOU, Hazmieh, Lebanon (2014).
- Photographer at LAZURD,Lebanon (2014-2015).
- Cofounder of EYE (Excelling Young Entrepreneurs) project, a social business for Tire Recycling, Haigazian, Lebanon (2013-2014).
- Intern at Eduware Company, Beirut (2013).
- Full merit-based scholarship program funded by USAID (United States Agency of International Development) for undergraduate studies.
- Winner of the "Outstanding Marketing Award" and the second place in the "Social Entrepreneurship Competition", Beirut (2014).
- Chosen as one of the top rated students in demonstrating true Leadership by "Beyond Reform and Development", April 2014.
- Completed 12 credits towards Teaching Diploma, Lebanese International University, Bekaa, Lebanon (2016).
- Volunteer in Children Cancer Center in Lebanon CCCL (2012-2014).
- Volunteer in D-RASATI program (a project by USAID in partnership with the ministry of Education and Higher Education (2014).
- Participant in series of leadership and entrepreneurship lectures and training sessions, Haigazian University, Lebanon (2011-2012).
His research interest is mainly in Bayesian and computational Statistics as well as Data Science.