Visual Computing is the wonderland of Computer Science. The art of converting lines of code into beautiful images to see objects around us with a fresh perspective.
- M.S., Computer Science, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia, 2019
- B.S., Computer Science, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia, 2016
- Teaching Assistant in different courses, KAUST, Jun 2019 - Present
- MiSK/SNK Internship Program, Japan/Osaka, Jul 2018 - Aug 2018
- Programmer and Designer of Deanship of Scientific Research, Umm Al-Qura University, Mar 2016 - Feb 2017
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- IEEE Student Membership
Bldg 1, Level 2, 2101-WS03
Amani Ageeli is a Ph.D. student in the Computer Science program under the supervision of Professor Markus Hadwiger at the Visual Computing Center (VCC) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Amani received her bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Umm Al-Qura University in Makkah, Saudi Arabia in 2016. She joined KAUST to continue her studies and earned a master's degree in Computer Science in 2019. Currently, she's working on directed research with Prof. Markus Hadwiger in the High-Performance Visualization Group.
Amani is interested in Computer Graphics, Scientific Visualization, Real-Time Rendering including Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.