- M.S. in Mathematics from Renmin University of China
- B.S. in Mathematics from Minzu University of China
Lijie Hu is a Ph.D. student at Privacy-Awareness, Responsibility and Trustworthy Laboratory under the supervision of Professor Di Wang at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
- Junren Chen*, Lijie Hu* and Di Wang. "High Dimensional Sparse Statistical Estimation via One Bit Quantization". (* equal contributions)
- Lijie Hu, Shuo Ni, Hanshen Xiao and Di Wang. "High Dimensional Differentially Private Stochastic Optimization with Heavy-tailed Data". https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.11136.
To appear in the 41st ACM SIGMOD-SIGACT-SIGAI Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS 2022).
- Di Wang*, Jiahao Ding*, Lijie Hu, Zejun Xie, Miao Pan and Jinhui Xu. "Differentially Private Expectation Maximization Algorithm with Statistical Guarantees". https://arxiv.org/abs/2010.13520v2. (* equal contributions)
- Di Wang*, Lijie Hu*, Huanyu Zhang*, Marco Gaboardi and Jinhui Xu. "Generalized Linear Models in Non-interactive Local Differential Privacy with Public Data". https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.00482v3. (* equal contributions)
- Lijie Hu, Jinwu Gao, Giuseppe Fenza, Yanghe Feng, and Carmen De Maio. "Uncertain inference network in evidential reasoning." Evolutionary Intelligence (2020): 1-16.
- Junhong Jia, Debin Fu, Zepeng He, Junfan Yang, and Lijie Hu. "Hypersonic aerodynamic interference investigation for a two-stage-to-orbit model." Acta Astronautica 168 (2020): 138-145.