- M.Sc., Computer Science, KAUST, Saudi Arabia, 2011.
- B.Sc., Physics, Jilin University, China, 2009.
- Intern, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, July - September 2011.
- Intern, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, July - August 2010.
Honors and Awards
Academic Excellence Award, KAUST, 2011.
Shuai Zheng obtained his Master's degree in Computer Science under the supervision of Professor Xiangliang Zhang at Machine Intelligence and kNowledge Engineering (MINE) Laboratory at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
First employment: Ph.D. student, University of Texas at Arlington, 2013
Shuai's research interests included Data mining, Cloud computing and High Performance Computing.
- Dan Williams, Shuai Zheng, Xiangliang Zhang, Hani Jamjoom, "TideWatch: Fingerprinting the Cyclicality of Big Data Workloads". Accepted by the 33rd Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2014), Toronto, Canada, April 27 - May 2, 2014 (regular paper, acceptance rate=320/1645=19.4%).
- Xiangliang Zhang, Zon-Yin Shae, Shuai Zheng, Hani Jamjoom, "Virtual Machine Migration in an Over-committed Cloud". To appear in 13th IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS' 2012), Hawaii, April 16 -20, 2012 (long technical paper, acceptance rate=55/210=26.2%).
- Shuai Zheng, Zon-Yin Shae, Xiangliang Zhang, Hani Jamjoom, and Liana Fong, "Analysis and Modeling of Social Influence in High Performance Computing Workloads", 17th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing (Euro-Par'2011), pp. 193-204, Springer, Bordeaux, France, August 29 - September 2, 2011 (acceptance rate=81/271=29.9%) [PDF].