- Ph.D. 2009, Electrical Engineering, INSA of Rennes, France.
- M.Sc. 2006, Telecommunication Engineering, INSA of Rennes, France.
Loic Marnat worked as a Post Doctorate Fellow at Integrated Microwaves Packaging Antennas & Circuit Technology (IMPACT) Research Group with Professor Atif Shamim at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) during (2011-2013). Currently, Loic is working as a Research Engineer at the Commissariat à l'énergie atomique et aux énergies alternatives (CEA) Research Center, Grenoble, France.
Loic's research interests included Nano-electronics for RF applications (Graphene, Carbon nanotubes, etc.), Antenna Integration and Miniaturization Techniques, Electronics on flexible substrate, and Micro-fluidic based reconfigurable antennas.
- L. Marnat, R. Loison, R. Gillard, D. Bresciani, H. Legay, “Accurate synthesis of a Dual linearly polarized reflectarray”, 3rd European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, p. 2523-2526, 2009.
- L. Marnat, D. Lo Hine Tong, P. Minard, A. Louzir, “A Vivaldi Antenna Push-Pull Power Amplifier Design”, International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, p. 1-4, 2006.
- L. Marnat, A. Shamim, D. Liu, "Package Structures to Improve On-Chip Antenna Performance", U.S. Patent Application No. 13/686377, filed on November 27, 2012.
- A. Louzir, D. Lo Hine Tong, P. Minard, L. Marnat, “Slot type antenna with integrated amplifiers”, n°EP1887655, Thomson R&D, February 2008.