By utilizing world class research facilities in KAUST, the milestone Electronic Nose device is being developed to protect your health from the harmful gases in the pollution dominant world.
Building 3, Level 3, 3203-WS03
- Organic electronics
- Gas sensors
- Silicon Nano-electronics
- Neuromorphic computing
- Perovskite electronics
- Master of Technology in Solar and Alternative Energy Engineering., Amity University, Noida, India, 07/2016 – 05/2018
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication, Anna University, Chennai, India, 06/2012 – 05/2016
Honors & Awards
- 2012 – 2016 Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to purse Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering at Anna University, India.
- 2014 Best Research Poster, awarded by New Technology, Mobility and Security (NTMS) conference committe organized by IEEE society in Paris, France.
- 2016 Received first prize from General Electric, USA for proposing a breakthrough idea for “Smart Lighting System to improve the productivity of Organization” international project competition
- 2017 Received Best Research Paper, awarded by International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor devices (IWPSD) conference committee organized by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, India.
Saravanan Yuvaraja is currently a PhD student at the Sensors Lab, in the Electrical Engineering Department, CEMSE, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Saravanan Yuvaraja received his bachelor degree from Anna University in Electronics and Communication Engineering with a first class, India in 2016. He also competed his MTech degree in Amity University in the field of Solar and Alternative Energy Engineering, India in 2018.
Saravanan Yuvaraja is interested to develop futuristic nature olfaction inspired chemical sensors for accurate on-site detection with high sensing performance achieved at minimum cost and low power consumption
Realization of an Ultrasensitive and Highly Selective OFET NO2 Sensor: The Synergistic Combination of PDVT-10 Polymer and Porphyrin–MOF
Saravanan Yuvaraja, Sandeep G Surya, Valeriya Chernikova, Mani Teja Vijjapu, Osama Shekhah, Prashant M. Bhatt, Suman Chandra, Mohamed Eddaoudi* and Khaled N. Salama*
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2020, DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.0c00803
Fully Integrated Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide NO2 Gas Detector
Mani Teja Vijjapu, Sandeep G. Surya, Saravanan Yuvaraja, Xixiang Zhan, Husam N. Alshareef and Khaled N. Salama
ACS Sensors, 2020
Molybdenum trioxide (MoO3) Capacitive Soil Moisture Microsensor for In-situ Agriculture Applications: Measurement Studies and Temperature Effects
Sandeep Goud Surya, Saravanan Yuvaraja, Khaled N Salama, Maryam Shojaei Baghini, Vinay S Palaparthy
IEEE Sensors Conference, 2019,
A label-free aptasensor FET based on Au nanoparticle decorated Co3O4 nanorods and a SWCNT layer for detection of cardiac troponin T protein
Sandeep G Surya, Sanjit Manohar Majhi, Dilip Kumar Agarwal, Abdellatif Ait Lahcen, Saravanan Yuvaraja, Karumbaiah Chappanda, Khaled Nabil Salama
J. Mater. Chem. B, 2020, 8, 18 – 26
Ultraviolet detection properties of electrodeposited n-SnO2 modified p-Si nanowires hetero-junction photodiode
Saravanan Yuvaraja, Vivek Kumar, Hrishikesh Dhasmana, Amit Kumar, Abhishek Verma, VK Jain
J Mater Sci: Mater Electron 30, 7618–7628 (2019)