Office: Building 1 - Level 0, 0105
- Research scientist at the Extreme Computing Research Center of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia (Feb. 2017 – present time)
- Research fellowship of the Goethe University of Frankfurt, Germany, in the field of modelling and numerical methods (Feb. 2009 – Jan. 2017)
- Scientific work for the Steinbeis Research Centres and Institutes in Germany (Jul. 2005 – Feb. 2009)
- Research associate of the Interdisciplinary Center for Scientific Computing, then of the Institute of Computer Science of the University of Heidelberg, Germany (Jan. 2001 – May 2005)
- Research associate of the Institute for Computer Applications III of the Stuttgart University, Germany (Sep. 1999 – Dec. 2000)
- Dr. rer. nat., Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the Heidelberg University, Germany, 2004
- Diploma in Mathematics, Kaliningrad State University, 1997
Dr. Logashenko is working in the field of the numerical simulation of physical processes. His interests concern development, analysis and implementation of efficient methods for treating the (integro-) partial differential equations on parallel architectures. Main fields of the applications are groundwater flows in fractured porous media and CFD.
He also collaborates in the ug4 toolbox project as a developer.