The group of Marc G. Genton, Distinguished Professor of Statistics, works on the statistical analysis, modeling, prediction, and uncertainty quantification of spatio-temporal data, with applications in environmental and climate science, renewable energies, geophysics, and marine science.
SINAPE talk: here
Talks from STSDS@KAUST members!
When possible, we make talks from STSDS@KAUST members available on our YouTube channel.
Our research activities include the following topics:
- Spatio-temporal statistics
- Data science
- Spatial extremes
- Geostatistics for large datasets
- Non-Gaussian random fields
- Multivariate spatial statistics
- Nonstationary models
- Wind and solar power forecasting
- Multivariate data analysis
- Data mining and machine learning
- Visualization of functional and image data
- Skew-elliptical distributions
- Data assimilation
ExaGeoStat: Geostatistics at Exascale!
- ExaGeoStat main repo (v1.1.0, June 7th, 2020): click here
- ExaGeoStatR repo (v1.0.1, September 4th, 2020): click here
- ExaGeoStat documentation: click here
- ExaGeoStat paper: click here