Theory, Algorithm, Parallelism, Architecture, Performance. Unending iterative progress!...
Office: Building 1 - Level 0, 0150
- Ph.D., Computer Engineering, Bilkent University, 2015.
- M.S., Computer Engineering, Bilkent University, 2009.
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Hacettepe University, 2007.
Honors & Awards
- Gauss Award for best paper at the ISC Conference (2020).
- Bilkent University Scholarship (2007-2015)
- TUBITAK (The Scientific and Technical Research Council of Turkey) Scholarship (2007-2014)
- Computing Facility Award on EURORA (MIC cluster, Italy) for Cache-Aware Sparse Matrix Multiplication on Intel MIC Architecture.
- Computing Facility Award on JUQUEEN (BG/Q, Germany) for Investigation of the Applicability of Map/Reduce Paradigm on Supercomputing Systems for Multi-Petascalability, abstract is available at: www.prace-ri.eu/Preparatory-Access-15.
- Computing Facility Award on JUQUEEN (BG/Q, Germany) for Improving Sparse Matrix Multiplication Operations in CP2K.
Dr. Kadir Akbudak is a Consultant at Extreme Computing Research Center at KAUST, working with Professor David E. Keyes and Dr. Hatem Ltaief.
Kadir Akbudak's research interests include Combinatorial scientific computing, Graph and hypergraph partitioning, Locality-aware partitioning and scheduling, High performance kernels for sparse computations, Vectorization for irregular applications, Iterative numerical methods and Parallel numerical algorithms.