(Note: * denotes students/postdocs advised/co-advised, # denotes visiting students advised/co-advised)
- Agarwal, G.*, Tu, W., Sun, Y., and Kong, L. (2021), "Flexible quantile contours for multivariate functional data: beyond convexity," Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, in revision.
- Huang, H., Sun, Y. and Genton, M. G. (2021), "Structures for multivariate spatio-temporal random fields," Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, in revision.
- Euan, C.*, Sun, Y. and Reich, B. (2021), "Statistical analysis of multi-day solar irradiance using a threshold time series model", Environmetrics, in revision.
- Li, Y.* and Sun, Y. (2021), “DeepKriging: Spatially dependent deep neural networks for spatial prediction,” under review.
- Abdulah, S.*, Li, Y.*, Cao, J., Ltaief, H., Keyes, D., Genton, M., and Sun, Y. (2021), “Exact Gaussian simulations, likelihood inference and origins for large-scale spatial datasets with ExaGeoStatR,” under review.
- Qadir, G.* and Sun, Y. (2021), "Modeling and predicting spatio-temporal dynamics of PM2.5 concentrations through time-evolving covariance models," under review.