Assistant Professor, School of Engineering and Applied Scieneces, Nile University, Egypt
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Sept. 2012 –Dec. 2016, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
- M.Sc. in Wireless Technologies, School of Communication and Information Technology, Nile University, Oct. 2009 – Sept. 2011, Giza, Egypt.
- B.Sc. in Electrical and Communications Engineering, Cairo University, Sept. 2004 – July 2009, Cairo, Egypt.
- Stochastic Geometry
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Self-organizing Networks
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Signal processing for Wireless Networks