KAUST is the place for conducting cutting-edge research while working with leading scholars
Building 1, Level 3, 3139-WS28.
Reema Alnafisi received her B.S. degree from the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering with the highest honors from King Abdulaziz University (KAU), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in 2021. The senior project she worked on, Knee Health Monitoring System, received a silver medal from the International Warsaw Invention Show, Poland.
In the following year, she joined King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) as a M.S./Ph.D. student, advised by Professor Tareq Al-Naffouri under the Information System Lab (ISL).
Reema’s research interests are in the fields of machine learning, signal processing, and embedded systems.
Honors & Awards
- B.S. with first honors, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (2021).
- Silver Medal from International Warsaw Invention Show 2021, Poland (2021).
- Silver Medal from Seoul International Invention Fair (SIIF 2019).
- Special award of excellence from Sun Moon University, Korea (2019).
- Special award from the Malaysian Association of Research Scientists (MARS) (2019).
- Award certificate from the Vietnam Fund for Supporting Technological Creations (VIFOTEC) (2019).