Development CO2 capture technologies to be integrated with the industrial commercial systems is the best way to continue production of Oil and Gas with natural sustainable climate.
Ahmed is an experienced Mechanical Engineer in Mechanical Design, Process Engineering, Prototyping, Simulation, Manufacturing, Testing and commissioning of different industrial projects. His interest is in development of the process engineering technologies practically through building innovated electromechanical setups to be valid for efficient transition from small lab scale to the commercialized industrial field and achieving the system reliability. He is skilled in software such as AutoCAD plant 3D, SolidWorks, Catia, CAD/CAM, ANSYS, HYSYS and MATLAB.
- 2021–Present: Research Specialist, Physical Science and Engineering Division (PSE), AMPM center at KAUST, Saudi Arabia
- 2018-2021: Senior Mechanical Engineer, Orascom Construction Industries (OCI), Egypt
- 2017-2018: Senior Commissioning Engineer, Basil Read, South Africa
- 2016-2017: Mechanical Engineer, Siemens, Egypt
- 2014-2016: Mechanical Project Engineer, Alfanar, Saudi Arabia
- 2011-2014: R&D Mechanical Engineer, Spiretronic LLC, Egypt
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt, 2011.