Visual Computing is the wonderland of Computer Science. The art of converting lines of code into beautiful images to see the world around us with new eyes.
- M.S., Computer Science, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia, 2019
- B.S., Computer Science, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia, 2016
- Programming Instructor in KAUST Virtual Reality (KVA), 2023
- Teaching Assistant in KAUST Virtual Reality (KVA), 2020 - 2022
- Teaching Assistant in different courses, KAUST, 2019 - 2023
- MiSK/SNK Internship Program, Japan/Osaka, Jul 2018 - Aug 2018
- Programmer and Designer of Deanship of Scientific Research, Umm Al-Qura University, Mar 2016 - Feb 2017
- Space 2101 Camp Mentor, Feb 2023
- TEDxKAUST Designer, Mar 2021 - Apr 2021
- Student Chair for EGPGV, Nov 2020 - Jun 2021
- ACM Student Membership
- IEEE Student Membership
Bldg 1, Level 2, 2101-WS03
Amani Ageeli is a Ph.D. student in the Computer Science program under the supervision of Professor Markus Hadwiger at the Visual Computing Center (VCC) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Amani received her bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Umm Al-Qura University in Makkah, Saudi Arabia in 2016. She joined KAUST to continue her studies and earned a master's degree in Computer Science in 2019. Currently, she's working on directed research with Prof. Markus Hadwiger in the High-Performance Visualization Group.
Amani is passionate about computer graphics, scientific visualization, real-time rendering, and virtual and augmented reality. Aside from research, Amani enjoys teaching, she joined as a TA in couple of graduate courses and for high school student program.