- M.Sc. Computer Science, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2018.
- Higher Diploma in Education, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, 2016.
- B.Sc. Computer Science, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia, 2013.
- Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG).
- Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC).
- Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE).
Azza Althagafi is a Ph.D. candidate in the Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) under the supervision of Professor Robert Hoehndorf.
- 2016 to present Graduate Student, KAUST, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
- 2015 - 2016: Teaching Assistant, Taif University, Taif, Saudi Arabia.
- 2014 – 2015: Volunteer Teaching Assistant, Umm Al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
- 2013 – 2016: Assistant Trainer, Mawhiba, The King Abdulaziz and His Companions' Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
Scientific and Professional Memberships
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)