Think while you play and play while you think... never be too busy to let your mind explore new possibilities.
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3 / 3287-WS11
- Additive Manufacturing
- Intelligent Systems
- 2021.08 - Present Ph.D. Student in Mechanical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA
- 2017.06 - 2019.06 MBA, HKUST, Hong Kong-China
- 2010.08 - 2011.12 MS in Chemical and Biological Engineering, KAUST, KSA
- 2006.09 - 2010.06 BS in Biology, University of Washington, USA
- 2012.05 - Present Research Scientist, Research and Development Center, Saudi Aramco, KSA
Honors and Awards
- 2014.01 CEO Excellence Award
- 2013.01 International Glory Medal, International Federation of Inventors' Associations
B. Parrott, P. Carrasco Zanini, A. Shehri, K. Kotsovos, I. Gereige "Automated, robotic dry-cleaning of solar panels in Thuwal, Saudi Arabia using a silicone rubber brush" Solar Energy, 171, 526-533, (2018).
A. Al Shehri, B. Parrott, P. Carrasco, H. Al Saiari, I. Taie "Impact of dust deposition and brush-based dry cleaning on glass transmittance for PV modules applications" Solar Energy, 135, 317-324, (2016).
C. Marondedze, I. Turek, B. Parrott, L. Thomas, B. Jankovic, K. S Lilley & C. Gehring "Structural and functional characteristics of cGMP-dependent methionine oxidation in Arabidopsis thaliana proteins" Cell Communication and Signaling, Cell Communication and Signaling, 11, 1 (2013).