Contribution. This is what makes you alive.
- Embedded systems
Honors & Awards
- Limmat Stiftung - Award of Academic Excellence (2019) (second highest GPA in the graduating class)
- Excellence in studies (Graduated 2nd in his class), University of Patras, Rio, Greece, 2018
- Georgios and Aggeliki Skouras Scholarship, Academic year 2016-2017, GPA: 9.61/10.0, University of Patras, Rio, Greece, 2017
- Excellence in studies, 1st General Lyceum of Glyfada, Greece, 2013
- Combined M. Eng & B. Eng, Electrical Engineering, University of Patras, Rio, Greece, 2018
Education and early career
Evangelos received his integrated master's degree with excellency, from the department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Technology in Patras in 2018. He recently joined King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) and he works under the supervision of Prof. Meriem Laleg in the field of estimation.
Evangelos did a 3-month internship in Dialog Semiconductor as a software developer, having developed a software automation tool.
Evangelos' research interests are found in the area of biosensors, embedded system design, modeling and signal processing.