- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, (January 2022 - Present).
- National Engineering Diploma in Multidisciplinary Engineering, École Polytechnique de Tunisie, Tunis, Tunisia (September 2018 - September 2021).
- Undergraduate Degree in Mathematics and Physics, Preparatory Institute for Engineering Studies of Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia (September 2016 - June 2018).
- Visiting Student in Applied Mathematics, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Thuwal, Saudi Arabia (October 2021 - December 2021)
- Visiting Student in Mathematics, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany, (February 2021- August 2021).
Honors and Awards
2018-2021 EPT Scholarship, Ecole Polytechnique de Tunisie, Tunisia.
Eya Ben Amar is a Ms/PhD Student at Stochastic Numerics Research Group (STOCHNUM) under the supervision of Professor Raul F. Tempone at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Eya's research interests include Efficient Importance sampling approach for rare event simulation; Accurate Performance Analysis of Wireless Communication Systems.