- B.Sc., Computer Science, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China, 2018
- Vision-CAIR Research Group
- Visual Computing Center (VCC)
- Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG)
- Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
- Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE)
Jun Chen is a Ph.D. candidate in the Computer Science Program under the supervision of Professor Mohamed Elhoseiny at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Education and Early Career
Jun obtained his bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University in China, 2018. He joined KAUST as a Master student under the supervision of Prof. Robert Hoehndorf and received his master's degree in Computer Science in 2019.
Jun's research interests include machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, knowledge representation, and reasoning and bioinformatics. He is currently interested in exploring and extracting value from biology and biomedical ontology through machine learning technology.