Office: B1, L4, R4119
Honors & Awards
Travel Award, ENVR 2018 Workshop - Statistics for the Environment, Asheville, NC, October 2018.
Travel Award, Conference on Applied Statistics in Agriculture, Kansas State University, April 2017.
Graduation Fellowship, Yonsei University, Spring 2004, Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Fall 2005.
Academic Scholarship, Yonsei University, Fall 1999, Spring 2003.
Short Bio about yourself
Junho Lee received both undergraduate and Master degrees in Statistics from Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea. After his Master degree and before beginning his Ph.D. study, Junho Lee had worked at Korea Credit Bureau as a researcher to develop the Credit Scoring system for Bank, Credit Card and Insurance industries in Korea. Before joining KAUST in August 2017, Junho Lee received his Ph.D. in Statistics from University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. Here, at KAUST, Junho Lee is working at Environmental Statistics Group with Prof. Ying Sun.
Education and Early Career
- Ph.D. in Statistics / Ph.D. Minor in Computer Science, 2017, University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- M.A. in Statistics, 2006, Yonsei University, Korea
- B.A. in Statistics, 2004, Yonsei University, Korea
- Instructor, Department of Applied Statistics, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, 2008 – 2009
- Researcher, Korea Credit Bureau, Seoul, Korea, 2005-2008.
Spatial Cluster Detection; Spatio-Temporal Cluster Detection; Uncertainty Quantification and Visualization of a Detected Spatial Cluster.