Kerven Durdymyrodov is a PhD candidate at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), studying under the supervision of Professor Mikhail Moshkov in Extensions of Dynamic Programming, Machine Learning, Discrete Optimization (TREES).
Education and Early Career
- M.S. (Artificial Intelligence), Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia, 2022.
- B.S. (Applied Mathematics and Information Technology), Magtymguly Turkmen State University, Turkmenistan, 2017.
Honors and Awards
- Bronze Medal and Honourable Mention- International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO). Netherlands–Kazakhstan (2011, 2010)
- Bronze Medal - International Mathematical Competition (IMC). Bulgaria (2014)
- 1st and 2nd place Winner - Open Doors International Olympiad - Mathematics & AI track. Russia (2022, 2020)
- Silver and Bronze Medals - Balkan Mathematical Olympiad (BMO). Romania-Moldova (2011, 2010)
- Silver and Bronze Medals - South Eastern Mathematical Olympiad (SEEMOUS). Romania-Greece (2014, 2013)