My objective is to empower women in my country with a flourishing
academic background that enables building better careers for themselves.
I am a computer scientist focusing on developing novel computational methods using artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, and graph mining techniques to solve biomedical problems. I am developing these methods to be applied to large-scale chemical and biomedical data. Currently, I'm working on compound-protein interactions prediction and binding affinity prediction projects.
My objective is to empower women in my country with a flourishing academic background that enables building better careers for themselves. Additionally, to create a research culture that enables the universities in my country to be among the global contributors to the research and technologies' evolution.
- Lecture at Taif University since 2017.
- Teaching assistant at Taif University from/08/2007 until 01/2013 for different courses such as:
- Data Structure & Algorithms using C and C++,
- Micro Processors & Assembly language,
- Data Base Management Systems Using SQL Oracle,
- Computer Graphics using visual studio C++ with OpenGL Library,
- Computer Vision using MATLAB
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Membership
- IEEE Women in Engineering Membership
- IEEE Young Professionals Membership
- PhD Student, KAUST, SA, since Fall 2016
- Master Degree in Computer Science - Thesis track, Kent State University, Ohio USA, Dec 2015
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah SA.
Awards and Distinctions
- KAUST Fellowship for PhD students, 2016
- Top Graduate student of Computer Science department, Kent State University, Ohio USA 2016
- Golden Key membership – Kent State University, Ohio USA, 2014