- B1- L4 - 4103 WS05.
- Laurea Magistrale (Master’s Degree) in Mathematics for Engineering, Politecnico di Torino (Grade: 110/110 cum laude), (2013-3/2016).
- Allievi Honors Program, Allievo Senior, Collegio Carlo Alberto (2013-3/2016).
- Erasmus Student at Aalto University, Helsinki, Department of Computer Science (2014-2015).
- Laurea Triennale (Bachelor Degree) in Mathematics for Engineering, Politecnico di Torino (Grade: 110/110), (2010-2013).
- Allievi Honors Program, Allievo Junior, Collegio Carlo Alberto (Passed with Distinction) (2010-2013).
- Stochastic Numerics Research Group.
- SRI - Center for Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Science & Engineering.
Marco Ballesio is a Ph.D. candidate at Stochastic Numerics Research Group (STOCHNUM) under the supervision of Professor Raul F. Tempone at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Marco's research interests include Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Stochastic Modeling, Uncertainty Quantification.