- Ph.D. in computer science, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) 2012-2018.
- M.Sc. in computer science, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, USA, 2012.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist(MCTS).
- Microsoft Certified Professional(MCP).
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer(MCAD).
- B.Sc. in computer science, University of Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia with first honor degree.
Honors & Awards
- Ideal Student award from University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
As a Ph.D. student in Xin Gao's group, Meshari earned his degree in synthetic biology, systems biology, thermodynamics, and protein structure prediction. Thereafter he worked in a similar capacity in Stefan Arold's group and later went on to become an assistant professor at the University of Hail, KSA.
Meshari Alazmi's research interests are in Synthetic Biology, Systems Biology, Thermodynamics, Protein Structure Prediction
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) student Chapter