- McGill University - Macdonald Campus, Quebec, Canada
- Project Leader, Jan 2019 - Present
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Apr 2017 - Present
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries and Medical Appliances Corporation (SPIMACO), Saudi Arabia
- Systems Developer (Intership Program), Feb 2009 - Aug 2009
- ManZzel (Start-Up), Saudi Arabia
- CEO-Entrepreneurship, 2008 - 2009
I’m a Ph.D. in Computer Science; currently focusing on developing drug discovery and biomedical applications through data mining and graph mining techniques. I excel in analyzing data, extracting unseen useful patterns and achieving a better informative decision-making process. The result of my work can be found in one filed patent and several peer-reviewed publications in international journals ranked top in the respective domain of specialty. I have a strong business background, both academic and empirical, derived from my education and family business. Being transparent and determined has granted me the trust and respect of my colleagues and superiors. I am a hard worker and proactive team member, always willing to find solutions, both to work and community situations that can benefit from my involvement. My vision is to produce a successful and distinguished lead-by-example educational model that will impact the educational system in our region.
- Ph.D., Computer Science, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, 2012 - 2016
- Completed Ph.D. degree on the topic of Novel Data Mining Methods for Virtual Screening of Biological Active Chemical Compounds
- M.Sc, Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, 2010 - 2012
- Activities and Societies: President of IKRAM Volunteering Club, Member of IEEE, ACM, and ASA.
- Finished a master's thesis on Wrappers for Feature Subset Selection based on a Parallel Genetic Algorithm: The Multi-Wrapper Model.
- B.Sc, Management Information Systems, E-Commerce & Business Intelligence, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, 2004 - 2010