- Ph.D. in Computer Science, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST), Saudi Arabia, Sponsored by Saudi Aramco, (2010-2016).
- M.Eng in Computer Science, College of Engineering, Cornell University, US, Sponsored by Saudi Aramco, (2008-2010).
- B.S in Computer Science, King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM), Saudi Arabia, (2000-2006).
Honors & Awards
- ACM SIGMOD'11 Programming Contest Finalist: A Durable Main-Memory Index Using Flash
- ACM SIGMOD'11 NSF Travel Grant
Razen Al Harbi obtained his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science under the supervision of Professor Panagiotis Kalnis at InfoCloud Research Group (CLOUD) in King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in 2016.
Razen's research interests included Large scale data management with an emphasis on managing and querying large-scale graphs.
Ali H. Dogru, Larry S. K. Fung, Usuf M, Tareq M. Al-Shaalan, Jorge A. Pita, K. Hemanthkumar, H. J. Su, James C. Tan, H. Hoy, W. T. Dreiman, W. A. Hahn, R. Al-Harbi, A. Al-Youbi, N. M. Al-Zamel, M. Mezghani “A Next-Generation Parallel Reservoir Simulator for Giant Reservoirs” SPE paper 119272, presented at the SPE Reservoir Simulation Symposium in the Woodlands, Texas, USA, 2-4 Feb. 2009