Build it and Then Build it right
- Aerospace Systems
- Systems Architecture
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3, B3/3288-WS02
- 2021 - Present: M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, KSA.
- 2013 - 2018: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, King Saud University, KSA.
- 2019 - 2021: Project Engineer - Security Capabilities Agency.
- 2018 - 2019: Mech. Eng. Instructor, Enrichment Program - King Abdulaziz and his Companions Foundation "Mawhiba".
- 2017: Systems Engineering Intern - Bombardier Transportation, Kingston, Ontario Canada.
Honors and Awards
- 2018: Best Graduation Project Awarded by BAE Systems in 2018 at King Saud University.
- 2018: Shell Eco Marathon 7th in Asia and 1st in Middle East and North Africa, Prototype Car Division.