Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
- Adaptive Control
- Optimization & Control
- 2020, PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo
- 2015, MSc in Systems Engineering, KFUPM
- 2007, BSc in Control & Instrumentation Systems Engineering, KFUPM
- 2020 - Present, Postdoctoral Fellow, RISC Lab, KAUST
- 2016 - 2020, Research/Teaching Assistant, University of Waterloo
- 2012 - 2015, Research Engineer, Baker Hughes
- 2007 - 2011, Research/Teaching Assistant, KFUPM
O. Wali, M.T. Shahab, E. Feron, "A Non-planar Assembly of Modular Tetrahedral-shaped Aerial Robots", 2023 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2023. (Accepted)
- M.T. Shahab, O. Wali, E. Feron, “Automatic Identification of a Modular Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) with Experimental Verification“, AIAA SCITECH 2023 Forum, 2023.
- I.A. Alomar, F. Alhani, A.A. Alfaadehl, E. Feron, H. Shageer, M.T. Shahab, “Run-Time Assurance via Real-time Generation of Backup Trajectories and Transverse Dynamics Regulation Laws“, AIAA SCITECH 2023 Forum, 2023.
- M.T. Shahab, K. Garanger, E. Feron, “Control of an Assembly of Aerial Vehicles under Uncertainty”, 2022 American Control Conference (ACC), 2022.
- M.T. Shahab, D.E. Miller, “Asymptotic Tracking and Linear-like Behavior Using Multi-Model Adaptive Control”, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2021.
- M.T. Shahab, D.E. Miller, “The Inherent Robustness of a New Approach to Adaptive Control”, 2020 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA), 2020.
D.E. Miller, M.T. Shahab, “Adaptive tracking with exponential stability and convolution bounds using vigilant estimation”, Mathematics of Control, Signals, and Systems, 2020.
M.T. Shahab, D.E. Miller, “Adaptive Set-Point Regulation Using Multiple Estimators”, 2019 IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2019.
D.E. Miller, M.T. Shahab, “Classical d-Step-Ahead Adaptive Control Revisited: Linear-Like Convolution Bounds and Exponential Stability”, 2019 American Control Conference (ACC), 2019.
D.E. Miller, M.T. Shahab, “Classical pole placement adaptive control revisited: linear-like convolution bounds and exponential stability”, Mathematics of Control, Signals, and Systems, 2018.
M.T. Shahab, D.E. Miller, “Multi-Estimator Based Adaptive Control Which Provides Exponential Stability: the First-Order Case”, 2018 IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2018.