I work guided by a better tomorrow.
Ibn Sina Building (Bldg. 3)
Level 3 / 3287-WS10
- 2022.05.24 Ph.D. Research Proposal: "Theory and Dynamics of Self-Repair Systems"
Committee Members: Prof. Eric Feron, Prof. Shinkyu Park, Prof. Diogo Gomez, Prof. David Keyes, Prof. Taous-Meriem Laleg
- 2019.06 - Present Ph.D. Student, KAUST, KSA
- 2017.08 - 2019.06 M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics and Computational Sciences, KAUST, KSA
- 2010.02 - 2016.06 B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay
- 2021.08 - 2021.12 Teaching Assistant, CEMSE, KAUST, KSA
- 2017.01 - 2017.04 Models Analyst, UTE, Uruguay
- 2015.08 - 2016.11 Engineer, INTEKA, Uruguay
R. Caballero, A. Coronado, E. Feron, "Computational Modeling in Robotic Self-Repair: System with Non-Circular Timing Pulleys", 2023 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2023. (Accepted)
R. Caballero, A. Coronado, E. Feron, "Role of Feedback in the Asymptotic Self-Repair Behavior of a 3D Printer", 2023 American Control Conference (ACC), 2023. (Accepted)
R. Caballero, E. Feron, "Study of Fixed-Points in the Self-Repair Process of a 3D Printer" IEEE Control Systems Letters (L-CSS), (2022).
R. Caballero, E. Feron, "Experiments in Robotic Self-Repair: A 3D Printer Repairs Its Own Timing Pulley", 2022 IEEE American Control Conference (ACC), (2022).
R. Caballero et al., "Quantifying uncertainty with a derivative tracking SDE model and application to wind power forecast data", Statistics and Computing, 31, 5, (2021).
R. Caballero, "Stochastic Optimal Control of Renewable Energy", KAUST Research Repositor, (2019).
Honors and Awards
- 2016.10 The best prize at the national interest event “Ingeniería deMuestra” at the School of Engineering, for having the best thesis presentation.