Zhiqiang Xu worked as a Postdoctoral research fellow at Prof. Xin Gao's Structural and Functional Bioinformatics Group (SFB) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) during 2016-2018. Currently, Zhiqiang is a research scientist at Baidu Research.
1. Zhiqiang Xu, Yiping Ke, Yi Wang, Hong Cheng, and James Cheng. A model-based approach to attributed graph clustering. In Proceedings of the 2012 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD'12).
2. Zhiqiang Xu, Yiping Ke, Yi Wang, Hong Cheng, and James Cheng. GBAGC: A general Bayesian framework for attributed graph clustering. In ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD'14).
3. Zhiqiang Xu, Yiping Ke, Yi Wang. A fast inference algorithm for stochastic blockmodel. In Proceedings of the 14th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM'14).
4. Zhiqiang Xu, Peilin Zhao, Jianneng Cao, Xiaoli Li. Matrix eigen-decomposition via doubly stochastic Riemannian optimization. In Proceedings of the 33rd International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML'16).
5. Zhiqiang Xu, Yiping Ke. Effective and efficient spectral clustering on text and link data. Accepted and to appear in Proceedings of the 25th ACM International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM'16).