Little progress each day adds up to big results
- 2016-2019. Ph.D Department of Bioscience, King Abdullah University for science and technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
- 2014-2016 M.S. Department of Bioscience, King Abdullah University for science and technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia.
- 2010-2014 B.S. Biological Sciences, Department of Genomics and Biotechnology, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Honors and Awards
- Co-author in the best poster award at MMM-Intermag Conference, Washington DC, USA (2019)
- 1st place in Saudi Arabia in The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) competition (2016)
- 3% of the worldwide accepted applicants in the 2016 falling walls competition (2016)
- Excellence Scholarship for top 8% of bioscience students at KAUST (2014)
- Excellence Scholarship for top 5% of students at KAU (2010)
Nouf Alsharif is a Postdoctoral Fellow at Sensing, Magnetism and Microsystems (SMM) Research group under the supervision of Professor Jurgen Kosel at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
Alsharif,N., et asl. Functionalization of Magnetic Nanowires for Active Targeting and Enhanced Cell Killing Efficacy, ACS Appl. Bio Mater., (2020)Kaidarova, A., Alsharif, N., et al. Laser printed flexible graphene pressure sensors, Global Challenges (2020)
Almansouri, A., Alsharif, N., et al. An Imperceptible Magnetic Skin, Adv.Mater.Technol. (2019)
Alsharif, N., et al. Biofunctionalizing Magnetic Nanowires Toward Targeting and Killing Leukemia Cancer Cells, IEEE Trans. Magn (2018)
Perez, J.E., Alsharif, N., et al. Review of In Vitro Toxicity of Nanoparticles and Nanorods—Part1, IntechOpen (2018)
Perez, J.E., Alsharif, N., et al. Review of In Vitro Toxicity of Nanoparticles and Nanorods—Part2, IntechOpen (2018)
Amara, S., [and 2 including Alsharif, N.] Highly-Sensitive Magnetic Tunnel Junction Based Flow Cytometer, IEEE-MEMA (2018)
Martínez-Banderas, A.I., [and 4 including Alsharif, N.]. Functionalized magnetic nanowires for chemical and magneto-mechanical induction of cancer cell death, Scientific Reports (2016)