- Ph.D., Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Free University of Berlin, Germany.
- Diploma de Licenta, Universitatea de Vest Timisoara, Romania.
Carina Suciu worked as a Postdoctoral Fellow at Professor Raul F. Tempone's Stochastic Numerics Research Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Carina's research interests included Deterministic and Stochastic Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations and Techniques for Predictive Simulations and Uncertainty Quantification.
- Direct Discretization of Bi-Variate Population Balance Systems with Finite Difference Schemes of Different Order, Chemical Engineering Science 106, 39-52, 2014, joint work with V. John
- A Numerical Method for the Simulation of Aggregation-Driven Population Balance System, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids., Vol. 233, 3095 – 3102, 2012, joint work with W. Hackbusch, V. John, A. Khachatryan
- Finite Element LES and VMS Methods on Tetrahedral Meshes, J. Comp. Appl. Math., Vol. 69, 1646 – 1660, joint work with V. John and A. Kindl