- Lebanese University (Lebanon) 2009 - 2012.
- Ecole Polytechnique (France) 2012 - present.
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Astronomy Club, Robot.
- Stochastic Numerics Research Group.
- SRI Center for Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Science and Engineering.
- SNCF: French Railway Company, 2014.
Georges Ibrahim is a Former visiting student from Ecole Polytechnique, France at Professor Raul F. Tempone's Stochastic Numerics Research Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Georges' research interests include the Simulation of core flooding experiments under uncertainty, Laplace Approximation, and Multilevel Monte Carlo.