- Ph.D. degree, University of Avignon.
- M.S. degree, Ecole Polytechnique.
- Senior Research Scientist.
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Elevated to the grade of IEEE Senior Member (2013).
Honors and Awards
- Five conference paper awards. UNESCO first prize.
- Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science & Engineering Division (CEMSE).
- Member of KAUST SRI Center for Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Science and Engineering.
Hamidou Tembine worked as a Center Senior Research Scientist at Professor Raul F. Tempone's Stochastic Numerics Research Group at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Hamidou is a French game theorist and researcher specializing in evolutionary games and co-opetitive mean-field-type games. He is a Global Network Assistant Professor at New York University. He is also the principal investigator and director of the Game Theory and Learning Laboratory (L&G Lab) at New York University.
Hamidou's research interests included Evolutionary Games, Mean Field Stochastic Games, Distributed Strategic Learning, Random Matrix Games, strategic decision-making in networking, wireless communications, smart energy, transportation systems, Power Grid, Wireless Networks, and Evolutionary Biology.
- H. Tembine, Energy-constrained mean-field games in wireless networks, Journal of Strategic Behavior and the Environment, 2013, In Press.
- H. Tembine, Distributed Strategic Learning for Wireless Engineers, CRC Press/ Taylor & Francis, 496 pages, May 2012, ISBN: 9781439876442
- H. Tembine, Pedro Vilanova, Merouane Debbah, Noisy Mean Field Game Model for Malware Propagation in Opportunistic Networks, Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Volume 75, 2012, pp 459-474.
- H. Tembine, Dynamic Robust Games in MIMO systems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, Cybernetics, Part B, 2011.(accepted at first-round review, acceptance rate 9%), 99, Volume: 41 Issue:4, pp. 990 - 1002, August 2011.
- H. Tembine, E. Altman, R. ElAzouzi, Y. Hayel, Evolutionary Games in Wireless Networks, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, vol. 40, issue 3, pp. 634-646, 2010. (Top 5 Articles Published in 2010, referred by BioMedLib.)