- Electronic Engineering, Master in Electronic Engineering.
Scientific and Professional Membership
- Colombian Association of Engineers (ACIEM).
Honors and Awards
- Cum Laude (Master of Science), Administrative Department of Science, Technology, and Innovation Colombia (Colciencias). 2011 and 2012.
- Robotic and Intelligent Systems Group – Universidad del Norte.
Jamer Jimenez Mares is a Former visiting student from Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Atlantico, at Professor Raul F. Tempone's Stochastic Numerics Research Group (STOCHNUM) at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST).
Jamer's research interests include Data analysis, Machine learning, Energy efficiency and Time-series modelling.
- Towards an intelligent management approach for power consumption in buildings case study, “Computing Conference (CLEI), 2013 XXXIX Latin American” En, vol., no., pp.1,10, 1-5 Oct. 2012
- An analysis of Intelligent Demand Management criteria applied in a building case study, Energy Quality (SIFAE), 2012 IEEE International Symposium on, vol., no., pp.1,6, 25-26 Oct. 2012
- Intelligent Management of Alternative Energy Sources Based on Fuzzy Logic, ISSN 2172-038 X, Bilbao (Spain), 20 al 22 de March 2013.
- JAMER RENE JIMENEZ MARES, "Control Automático Aplicado. Prácticas de Laboratorio" En: Colombia 2014. Editions Uninorte v. 2 pages. 152